How to Report Acts of Intolerance or Incivility
The Campus Climate Team serves to make recommendations to the President and other University officials about efforts to foster an institutional climate that is free of intolerance and to establish a protocol for responding to and monitoring incidents. If you feel an immediate threat, call Public Safety at 215-572-2999. You also can report acts of incivility or intolerance to any campus official or employee or contact any of the offices listed below.
- Dean of Students. Knight 110 • 215-572-2934 • Josh Stern
- Residence Life. Knight 110 • 215-572-2086 • Catherine Mattingly
- Multicultural Affairs. Taylor 110 • 215-572-4088 • Judy Dalton
- Public Safety. Dilworth-Lower Level • 215-572-2800
- Affirmative Action (Faculty and Staff Issues Only)
Kistler-Lower Level • 215-572-2947 • Lynette Allen-Collins
Civility Campus Resources
If you need support or would like to support a friend who may feel targeted by incivility on campus, please talk to a staff or faculty member with whom you are comfortable or contact any of the resources listed below.
||Issues/Incidents Related to:
|Affirmative Action Officer
||Staff & Faculty
|Learning Resource Network Director
|Dean of Students