Study Abroad at the University of Adelaide
- University of Adelaide is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in Australia.
- It is a beautiful campus in the heart of the city.
- Innovative and forward-looking, University of Adelaide has a reputation for top-notch faculty and staff.
Adelaide has major strengths in culinary and wine studies, health sciences, biological sciences, physical sciences, information technology and telecommunications, environmental sciences and social sciences. The University of Adelaide is committed to "producing graduates recognized worldwide for their creativity, knowledge and skills, as well as their culture and tolerance."
Visiting (study abroad) students are able to take a wide range of subjects across a number of faculties and schools at the University of Adelaide including Agricultural Sciences, Architecture, Computer Science, Commerce, Engineering, Finance, Health Sciences, Humanities and Social Science, Law, Mathematics, Music and Science.
- Fall and spring semester: 16 credits
- Academic year: 32 credits
GPA Requirements: 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
You must be in good academic standing and not on disciplinary probation. You need to submit a complete application including a transcript, letter of recommendation and an advisor's form before your application will be considered.
- Fall semester: March 15
- Spring semester: November 15
- Academic year: March 15
CRICOS Provider Number: 00123M