Study Abroad at City University
- Known as the university for business and the professions, City recently earned AACSB accreditation for its Cass Business School, the hallmark of excellence in business education.
- City University is innovative and progressive, with a high standard of teaching underpinned by research and scholarship.
- Classroom teaching is continually informed by the realities and experiences of the marketplace.
City University has 12,000 students and is located in central London. Its main buildings occupy the leafy and green Northampton Square and the campus is not far from the very up-market and trendy London towns of Islington and Clerkenwell, and close to London's West End.
Business studies ranging from accounting to finance and management form one third of City's course offerings. City also offers a broad selection of course options covering sociology including media studies and criminology, psychology, economics, international politics, computer sciences, mathematics and engineering, journalism and music. The university has a range of both international and local contacts with professional institutions, businesses and industry.
Courses may be selected among various departments. You will earn the following hours of credit.
- Fall term: 14-16 credits.
- Spring semester: 14-16 credits.
- Academic year: 30-32 credits.
GPA Requirements: 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale.
You must be in good academic standing and not on disciplinary probation. You need to submit a complete application including a transcript, letter of recommendation and an advisor's form before your application will be considered.
- Fall semester: April 20
- Spring semester: October 15
- Academic year: April 20