Study Abroad at Queensland University of Technology
- Queensland University of Technology is a dynamic university that offers technology and more.
- QUT is recognized for its innovative approach to combining the classroom experience with the web.
- Two campuses in the center of Brisbane have their own distinct feel and course offerings.
In many ways, the Queensland University of Technology (QUT) represents the type of contrast you will find so fascinating while studying in Australia; a downtown urban campus in Brisbane that is bordered by the Brisbane River and the Botanical Garden providing a combination of modern buildings and a beautiful physical environment; a university that has technology in its name but offers innovative and exciting opportunities in the performing arts, and a creative multi-disciplinary approach to the social sciences and humanities.
At QUT you'll find an exceptional range of courses in engineering, business, communications, fashion, performing arts, education, health, information technology, law, science and visual arts. Courses will often reflect the history of QUT and many have an applied focus.
Courses may be selected among various departments. You will earn the following hours of credit:
- Fall and spring semester: 16 credits.
- Academic year: 32 credits.
GPA Requirements: 2.5 or better on a 4.0 scale.
You must be in good academic standing and not on disciplinary probation. You need to submit a complete application including a transcript, letter of recommendation and an advisor's form before your application will be considered.
- Fall semester: March 15
- Spring semester: November 15
- Academic year: March 15
CRICOS Provider Number: 00213J