Goldsmiths, University of London
Return to England Housing Information Page
Housing Preference Form
Please complete the online housing form on your Arcadia Passport. If you have any questions please contact your Arcadia Program Manager.
Goldsmiths Housing Amenities
- Guaranteed university housing for all visiting students
- On-campus residences
- Flat-style accommodations of 4 to 8 people
- Single bedrooms with bathrooms en suite (toilet, shower and sink)
- Shared kitchen and dining area
- No meal plans are available
- Full kitchens available in all residences
- Kitchens are equipped with ovens, microwaves, refrigerators, freezers, kettles and toasters.
- Cooking utensils, crockery or tableware are not provided. However, you can purchase these items once you arrive in London. It is suggested that £40 should be enough to cover the cost. It is not recommended that you bring these items with you from the USA.
- Students should provide their own bed-linen and towels. We recommend purchasing them upon arrival in London, as they are inexpensive and take up a great deal of luggage space.
- Hall laundry rooms are equipped with coin-operated washing machines, dryers, and in some halls, irons and ironing boards.
- Individual rooms have wired internet access points and phones which students can pay a fee to activate.