Queen Mary Housing Information
Return to England Housing Information Page
Queen Mary Housing
- Guaranteed university housing for all visiting students.
- Students will be placed on the Mile End Campus.
- Flat-style accommodations of 4 to 10 people.
- Single bedrooms.
- The flats provide a shared kitchen and dining area.
- All housing is self-catered.
- No meal plans are available.
- There are several cafes and dining halls on-campus that you can eat on a pay-as-you-go basis, and many restaurants in the local area.
- Full kitchens are available in all flats.
- Kitchens are equipped with ovens, microwaves, refrigerators, freezers, kettles and toasters.
Linens and Kitchenware
- Linens are not provided by Queen Mary.
- Cooking utensils, crockery and tableware are also not provided by Queen Mary.
- For best value, Arcadia recommends students purchase any required linens or towels after arrival in London.
- Alternatively, you can look at the http://www.all-unied.com/ website; Queen Mary partners with them to offer bedding and utensil packs that you can pre-order and have delivered to your room. This may not be the least expensive option but it is convenient.
Housing Between Terms
- Housing is included for the entire program, including any breaks or holidays that fall between the starting and ending dates.
- Only full year students are eligible for housing over the winter break.
- Each student will be responsible for making arrangements with the accommodations officer and for paying the appropriate fees, if necessary. If fees are required, students should submit receipts to Arcadia's London Office for reimbursement.
- Students may be asked to change rooms over long breaks.
- If students do not wish to remain in residence over the term breaks, they may be asked to store your belongings. Storage areas will be made available.