Student Travel Information Ireland
Understanding Your Options
Arcadia University attempts to make your travel overseas as easy and affordable as possible. All students are responsible for arranging and purchasing their own flight.
Additionally, all students are required to be in attendance for the beginning of their Arcadia orientation, which coincides with the posted program arrival date.
In order to connect you with Arcadia in-country staff on the program arrival date, you will need to be aware of the arrival instructions below. If you have any questions about booking your overseas travel, please contact Arcadia’s Logistics Manager, Rich Conroy, at email@example.com
Individual Travel: Arcadia in-country staff will be on hand at designated times on the program arrival date to assist students arriving independently.
Meeting Up with Staff: Please refer to the "What to Expect When I Arrive" section (found below) for the time and location of the Arcadia staff airport pick-up.
Joining Up with the Group: Students arriving by the specified landing time on their scheduled arrival day will be met at the airport by Arcadia staff for pick-up.
Arriving Prior to Scheduled Arrival Date/ Arriving Late: Students arriving on an earlier date or later than the designated staff pick-up times on the scheduled arrival day will be responsible for their own transportation to the orientation venue or program.
Review Your Program Dates
Please visit the Arcadia program calendar page to review your scheduled arrival date before booking your travel.
What to Expect When I Arrive in Ireland?
Please choose your semester and Program to view arrival details.
Republic of Ireland
Booking Your Travel
- Arcadia University partners with Student Universe to provide discounted student fares on designated Group Flights, on suggested available flights, or on individual student bookings.
- To book your travel, please visit the Student Universe/Arcadia website and choose your appropriate country and program.
Advantages of Working with Student Universe
High Level of Support
- Opportunity to consult with Arcadia staff and Student Universe agents familiar with our programs and destinations.
- Knowledgeable check-in assistance at airport for large group departures
- 24/7 Call Center
- Low Student Airfare - Competitive group and individual rates
- Date Change Flexibility - Don’t get stuck with a unchangeable & nonrefundable ticket from another booking website
- Limited Additional Fees - Arcadia & Student Universe partner to keep cost to a minimum
- Comprehensive Booking - Ability to book one ticket from departure to destination, limiting baggage hassles during connections
Send Us Your Travel Arrangements