Fundación José Ortega y Gasset
Programs Arriving Flight Details: Summer
There is no group flight arranged for Toledo students; however, Arcadia recommends that you consider booking this flight through our travel provider Student Universe (click the link below).
When booking your flight, please keep the following in mind:
- Book a flight that arrives into Madrid Barajas Airport prior to, or no later than, 11:00am on the scheduled arrival date for your program.
- Students have three options for transportation to Toledo:
- Accompany the Fundación bus, which leaves from the Madrid Airport by 11:00am on the arrival date.
- Accompany the Fundación bus, which leaves from the Plaza de Colon in Madrid by 12:00pm on the arrival date.
- Independent transportation to Toledo (please contact The College of Global Studies at 866-927-2234 for more details).
Please Note: Prior to departure, students will be in direct communication with the Fundación staff to confirm one of the three options above.
- In the event that your flight is delayed or you choose to arrive after the designated arrival time, you will be responsible for traveling independently from the airport to the orientation site.
- If you plan to arrive prior to the scheduled arrival date listed on your program calendar, all transportation and accommodation arrangements are the responsibility of the student.
- Finally, please review all of the rules and regulations that apply to your ticket prior to purchase.
- Once you have made your booking, you are required to complete the Online Flight Form.
Arcadia University partners with Student Universe to provide discounted student fares on designated Group Flights or on suggested available flights.