Contemporary Irish Studies Summer
There is no group flight organized for the programs to Ireland, so you are required to book your own round-trip flight. Arcadia recommends that you consider booking your flights through our travel provider Student Universe (click the link below.)
Program Arrival Information
When booking your flight, please keep the following in mind:
- Book a flight that arrives into Dublin prior to, or no later than, 8:30 a.m. on the scheduled arrival date for your program. Students arriving by 8:30 a.m. will be met at the Dublin Airport (DUB) Arrivals Halls by Arcadia staff and transported to your accommodation. Please contact Arcadia if you have any questions.
- Shop around for your flights to and from Ireland since flight prices can differ considerably by airline. If you think you might want to change the date of your return flight, make sure to research the airline’s return-date change policy and fee.
- Please review all of the rules and regulations that apply to your ticket prior to purchase.
- In the event that your flight is delayed or you choose to arrive after the designated arrival time (8:30 a.m.), you will be responsible for traveling independently from the airport to the city center. Arrival instructions will be emailed to all students a couple of weeks prior to departure.
- If you plan to arrive prior to the scheduled arrival date listed on your program calendar, you should plan to meet the Arcadia Dublin staff on the scheduled day of arrival for an Arcadia welcome lunch. An orientation schedule outlining times and venues will be provided to you approximately two weeks prior to the scheduled day of arrival. Please note that if you decide to arrive before the scheduled day of arrival, you will not be eligible for the Arcadia airport transfer.
- Transportation to your Dublin housing will be provided by Arcadia.
- Once you have made your booking, you are required to complete the Online Flight Form.
Arcadia University partners with Student Universe to provide discounted student fares on designated Group Flights or on suggested available flights, or on individual bookings.