Republic of Ireland
Program Arrival Information
This information is for the following programs: Burren College of Art; Dublin Parliamentary Internship; NUI, Galway; NUI, Maynooth; Trinity College, Dublin; University College Cork; University College Dublin; and University of Limerick.
There is no group flight organized for the programs to Ireland, so you are required to book your own round-trip flight. Arcadia recommends that you consider booking your flights through our travel provider Student Universe (click the link below.)
When booking your flight, please keep the following in mind:
- The mandatory Arcadia Orientation will be held in Dublin. Book a flight that arrives in Dublin prior to, or no later than, 8:30 a.m. on the scheduled arrival date for your program. Students arriving by 8:30 a.m. will be met at the Dublin Airport (DUB) Arrivals Halls by Arcadia staff and transported to the orientation accommodation. Please contact Arcadia if you have any questions.
- Shop around for your flights to and from Ireland since flight prices can differ considerably by airline. If you think you might want to change the date of your return flight, make sure to research the airline’s return-date change policy and fee.
- Please review all of the rules and regulations that apply to your ticket prior to purchase.
- In the event that your flight is delayed or you choose to arrive after the designated arrival time (8:30 a.m.), you will be responsible for traveling independently from the airport to the orientation accommodation. Directions to the accommodation site will be emailed to all students a couple of weeks prior to departure.
- If you plan to arrive prior to the scheduled arrival date listed on your program calendar, you are welcome to stay at the orientation accommodation site the night before Orientation starts for free. Check-in time is 2:30 p.m. BST, however you may be able to check in earlier if your room is ready.
You should plan to meet the Arcadia Dublin staff at 12 noon at the orientation accommodation site on the scheduled day of arrival for an Arcadia welcome lunch. Please note that if you decide to arrive before the scheduled day of arrival, you will not be eligible for the Arcadia airport transfer.
- After the Arcadia Orientation finishes, transportation to your campus will be provided by Arcadia.
- Once you have made your booking, you are required to complete the Online Flight Form.
Arcadia University partners with Student Universe to provide discounted student fares on designated Group Flights or on suggested available flights, or on individual bookings.