Student Arrival Information - Rome Summer Programs
Italy Summer Programs Arriving Flight Details
There is no group flight for students participating on the Arcadia in Rome Summer program; however, Arcadia recommends that you consider booking this flight through our travel provider Student Universe (click the Student Universe logo below).
In order to be eligible for transportation arranged by Arcadia in-country staff from the airport you must do the following:
- Book a flight that arrives in Rome prior to 1:00pm on the scheduled arrival date for your program. Students arriving by 1:00pm will be met at the Rome - Fiumicino Airport (FCO) and transported to their housing. Please contact Arcadia if you have any questions.
- Students arriving after 1:00pm will be responsible for their own transportation to Rome and should contact their Program Manager for additional arrival information.
- Provide Arcadia with a confirmed flight itinerary. Online Flight Form
- Indicate whether you would like to be included in transportation from the airport.
- In the event that your flight is delayed or you choose to arrive after the designated arrival time, you may be responsible for traveling independently from the airport to your housing or the orientation site.
- If you plan to arrive prior to the scheduled arrival date listed on your program calendar, all transportation and accommodation arrangements are the responsibility of the student.
- In the event that other transportation arrangements can be made – please be in contact with your Program Manager after you have provided Arcadia with a confirmed flight itinerary.
- Finally, please review all of the rules and regulations that apply to your ticket prior to purchase.
- Once you have made your booking, you are required to complete the Online Flight Form.
Arcadia University partners with Student Universe to provide discounted student fares on designated Group Flights or on individual fares on available flights.