Fall Programs Arriving Flight Details
This is the main flight that staff will meet at the airport. Transportation to your accommodation in Perugia is provided.
When booking your flight, please keep the following in mind:
- Book a flight that arrives into Rome (FCO) no later than 2:00 pm on the scheduled arrival date for your program. Umbra staff will be at the international arrivals area of the airport to greet students and facilitate transportation to the orientation hotel on the scheduled arrival date.
If your flight arrives at a much earlier time than the designated pick-up time, you may wish to either sit at a café in the terminal and wait for Arcadia staff or make your way to the orientation hotel (address and directions provided in Travel Guide to be sent a couple of weeks before your departure date).
- Students arriving after 2:00 pm will be responsible for their own transportation to the orientation venue. Just like for students who arrive early and want to travel independently to the orientation hotel, please look for the address and arrival instructions in the Travel Guide mentioned above and don’t forget that Arcadia requires you to notify us about independent travel plans by emailing and making sure you include this in the Online Flight Form.
- Regardless of arriving early, late or during the designated Arcadia pick-up time window, it is the responsibility of every student to make it on the scheduled arrival date of the program in order to attend the mandatory orientation.
- For reference, program housing can only be accessed during the program dates, never before or afterwards.
- Please review all of the rules and regulations that apply to your ticket prior to purchase (e.g. date/flight changes, baggage allowance, etc.). Any related questions should be addressed directly to your airline, agent or Student Universe. While Arcadia cannot make or amend travel arrangements, you are always welcome to address concerns to our Logistics Support Manager, Rich Conroy.
- In the event that your flight is delayed or you choose to arrive after the designated arrival time, you maybe responsible for traveling independently from the airport to the orientation site.
- Orientation is mandatory for all students. Please keep this in mind when booking your flights.
- If you plan to arrive prior to the scheduled arrival date listed on your program calendar, all transportation and accommodation arrangements are the responsibility of the student.
- Once you have made your booking, you are required to complete the Online Flight Form.
Arcadia University partners with Student Universe to provide discounted student fares on designated Group Flights or on individual fares for available flights.