Greece Visa Information
Applying for a Residence Permit in Greece
Return to Greek Visa Main Page
Other related pages:
FBI Identification Record and Background Check | Items to Submit to the Greek Consulate | Schengen Visa Application Instructions
Items You Need to Register and Apply for a Residence Permit (needed AFTER your arrival in Greece)
The Arcadia Center in Athens will help you with items 1 thru 3:
1) Making a photocopy of photo and visa page of your passport.
2) Required chest X-ray at a state hospital after arrival in Athens (student cost: 8 – 10 euro).
3) Submitting the application for the residence permit, which the Arcadia Center will complete for you.
You need to provide items 4 and 5:
4) Four recent color passport photos. You should have already submitted these to Arcadia University. They would have been forwarded on to the Arcadia Center in Athens.
5) €150 – this is the Residence Permit fee.
ONCE YOUR STUDENT VISA, SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS AND FEES ARE SUBMITTED TO THE AUTHORITIES IN ATHENS, YOU WILL RECEIVE A LETTER STATING THAT YOU ARE LEGAL TO RESIDE IN GREECE (AND, THEREFORE, THE EUROPEAN UNION AND THE SCHENGEN ZONE) THROUGH THE END OF THE PROGRAM.