St. Mary's University Housing Information
Return to England Housing Information Page
Housing Preference Form
Please complete the online housing form on your Arcadia Passport. If you have any questions please contact your Arcadia Program Manager.
St. Mary's campus housing is limited, so students are encouraged to secure their spot on the program promptly upon acceptance. Students not placed in St. Mary's campus housing will be placed in homestays in the local area.
St. Mary's Housing Amenities
- On-campus residence: De Marillac Hall
- 180 rooms, constructed in 2005
- Single bedrooms with bathrooms en suite (toilet, shower and sink)
- Each room has a single bed, radiator, bedside table, desk, shelving, pinboard and wardrobe
- Shared kitchen and common areas
- Situated in a quiet location
- Lift access is available for disabled students
- All students are enrolled in the catering option and will be charged a supplemental fee.
- 14 meals per week during term time only, which are taken as seven evening meals, five breakfasts and brunch at the weekend
- Meals are taken in the University Refectory
- Kitchen areas contain a microwave, ironing board, sink, table and chairs, cupboard space and food lockers, kettle and toaster
- Cooking utensils, crockery or tableware are not provided. However, you can purchase these items once you arrive in London. It is suggested that £40 should be enough to cover the cost. It is not recommended that you bring these items with you from the USA.
- Duvets and pillows are provided.
- You must bring your own bed linen, i.e. duvet cover, pillowcases, sheets and towels.
- We recommend purchasing them upon arrival in London, as they are inexpensive and take up a great deal of luggage space.
- On-campus launderette is equipped with coin-operated washing machines and dryers.
- Free internet is available in this hall.