Arcadia in Granada, Arrival Information
Programs Arriving Flight Details: Spring
There is no group flight arranged for Granada students; however, Arcadia recommends that you consider booking this flight through our travel provider Student Universe.
When booking your flight, please keep the following in mind:
- Book a flight that arrives into Granada prior to, or no later than, 12:30pm on the scheduled arrival date for your program. Arcadia’s in-country staff will be at the Granada Airport Arrivals Terminal to greet students and facilitate transportation to the orientation hotel on the scheduled arrival date from 12:30 - 1:30pm. Please contact Arcadia if you have any questions.
- Students arriving after 1:30pm will be responsible for their own transportation to the orientation hotel in Granada. Independent arrival instructions will be e-mailed to students approximately two weeks before the scheduled arrival date.
- Please review all of the rules and regulations that apply to your ticket prior to purchase.
- In the event that your flight is delayed or you choose to arrive after the designated arrival time, you will be responsible for traveling independently from the airport to the orientation site.
- If you plan to arrive prior to the scheduled arrival date listed on your program calendar, all transportation and accommodation arrangements are the responsibility of the student.
- Once you have made your booking, you are required to complete the Online Flight Form.
Arcadia University partners with Student Universe to provide discounted student fares on designated Group Flights or on individual fares for available flights.