Arcadia London Courses
Students can choose from a wide range of 4-credit courses offered by the Arcadia London Study Center. Arcadia also offers opportunities to take courses at London area universities. Choose your courses from the list below:
Please note: course availability may vary.
Click the links below to see complete course listings.
London Area University Courses
Need specific courses? Looking to experience academic life at a London university? London Now and the London Internship provide flexible opportunities where you can choose from a range of courses at the following universities with a supplemental fee.
A wide range of courses are available at the following universities, however students will generally need at least a 3.0 GPA to be eligible and supplemental fees will apply.
Other Important Points
- You are required to maintain 14-18 semester hours of credit throughout the semester.
- To participate in this program, students must enroll in at least one Arcadia Taught Course.
- Arcadia University does not issue pass/fail grades for work completed overseas. Please contact your program manager if you have any questions about this.
- In the British education system, students attend university for three years and only enroll in courses directly related to their degree. It is important to consider this and also to review any pre-requisite information if you intend to enroll in any second- or third-year courses at City University.
- In some cases, the overseas university will request that you submit syllabi and course descriptions from your previous work to demonstrate that you have satisfied any pre-requisites. It is advisable to have this information available.
- If you intend to pursue coursework or a placement in studio art, graphic design, art media production, dancing or music, you may be required to submit portfolio of your work online.
- While every effort will be made to accommodate your course requests, Arcadia University cannot guarantee placement in any course. For this reason, it is advisable to select alternative selections – generally 8-10 courses.