London Now & London Internship Courses
Students can choose from a wide range of 4-credit courses offered by the Arcadia London Study Center. Arcadia also offers opportunities to take courses at London area universities. Choose your courses from the lists below.
Please note: course availability may vary.
Arcadia London Courses
Click the links below to see complete course listings for each subject area.
London Area University Courses
Need specific courses? Looking to experience academic life at a London university? London Now and the London Internship provide flexible opportunities where you can choose from a wide range of courses at the following universities. Please note that students may only enroll in courses at one of the following institutions, in addition to their Arcadia London Courses.
Please be aware that students will generally need at least a 3.0 GPA to be eligible and that tuition fees will vary depending on where you enroll in classes. Please see our Study Abroad Fees page for further information.
Other Important Points
- You are required to maintain 14-18 semester hours of credit throughout the semester.
- To participate in this program, students must enroll in at least one Arcadia-taught course (in addition to LONI INPR 310 for London Internship students).
- Arcadia University does not issue pass/fail grades for work completed overseas. Please contact your program manager if you have any questions about this.
- In the English education system, students attend university for three years and only enroll in courses directly related to their degree. It is important to consider this and also to review any prerequisite information if you intend to enroll in any second- or third-year courses at one of the London Area Universities.
- In some cases, the overseas university will request that you submit syllabi and course descriptions from your previous work to demonstrate that you have satisfied any pre-requisites. It is advisable to have this information available.
- If you intend to pursue courses or an internship placement in studio art, graphic design, art media production, dancing or music, you may be required to submit portfolio of your work online.
- While every effort will be made to accommodate your course requests, Arcadia University cannot guarantee placement in any course. For this reason, it is advisable to select alternative options – generally 8-10 courses.