Student Arrival Information Fall Semester
Arcadia in Sicily Flight Details
There is no group flight for students participating on the Arcadia Fall program; however, Arcadia recommends that you consider booking your flight through our travel provider Student Universe (click the Student Universe logo below.)
In order to be eligible for transportation arranged by Arcadia/MCAS in-country staff from the airport, you must do the following:
- Book a flight that arrives in Catania, prior to 3:00pm on the scheduled arrival date for your program. Students arriving by 3:00pm will be met at the Catania Airport (CTA) and transported to their Program. Please contact Arcadia if you have any questions.
- Students arriving after 3:00pm will be responsible for their own transportation from Catania to Siracusa and should contact their Program Manager for additional arrival information.
- Provide Arcadia with a confirmed flight itinerary.
- Indicate whether you would like to be included in transportation from the airport.
- There isn't a group flight organized for the Fall Arcadia in Sicily Programs.
- In the event that your flight is delayed or you choose to arrive after the designated arrival time, you may be responsible for traveling independently from the airport to your housing or the orientation site.
- Orientation is mandatory for all students. Please keep this in mind when booking your flights.
- If you plan to arrive prior to the scheduled arrival date listed on your program calendar, all transportation and accommodation arrangements are the responsibility of the student.
- In the event that other transportation arrangements can be made – please be in contact with your Program Manager after you have provided Arcadia with a confirmed flight itinerary.
- Finally, please review all of the rules and regulations that apply to your ticket prior to purchase.
- Once you have made your booking, you are required to complete the Online Flight Form.
Arcadia University partners with Student Universe to provide discounted student fares on designated Group Flights or on suggested available flights.