Summer Study Abroad in London
- Study Abroad in London is the perfect summer option, with courses planned and taught by Arcadia University.
- Subjects available include Art History, Literature, Theater, Journalism, Marketing, Politics and Environmental Studies.
- Study in Britain's historical center, with program visits to numerous cultural sites.
- Students take one or two thought-provoking courses.
- A semester program is also available.
Your classes will be held at our Center in the Holborn section of London, close to London's famous West End and right in the middle of a popular and upbeat London neighborhood brimming with cinemas, clubs, art venues, shops and cafés. You'll have access to the University's library, as well as its computer and recreational facilities.
Beyond the classroom, you'll be perfectly situated to take full advantage of all that London has to offer. You'll be able to visit famous attractions like Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, the British Museum and the Houses of Parliament, as well as discover the many fascinating qualities that characterize London's variety of village-like neighborhoods-from Notting Hill in west London and Hampstead in north London, to Greenwich and Wimbledon in south London.
- Summer session: 3 or 6 credits.
GPA Requirements: 2.8 on a 4.0 scale.
You must be in good academic standing and not on disciplinary probation. You need to submit a complete application including a transcript, letter of recommendation and an advisor's form before your application will be considered.