Study Abroad in England
|Spelman College students discuss their Summer abroad in London.
Arcadia offers an array of study abroad programs in England for a semester, academic year or summer, which you can do exclusively with Arcadia on the very affordable London Now program or with Arcadia and one of its partner universities on London Connect. You may also choose a direct enroll option or an internship program.
England retains its charm but comes with a 21st century effect that transcends previous boundaries of culture, society, arts, science, commerce and more.
The Arcadia Commitment to study abroad means that all of our program staff are involved with helping you make the most of your study abroad experience.
A very affordable and innovative way to study in London! This program uses the city itself as the classroom, laboratory, archive, gallery, and performance space.
- Choose from a wide range of 4-credit courses taught by Arcadia faculty in our London Center
This track enables you to combine courses from Arcadia’s London Center with additional disciplinary options from our institutional partners in London. Students may enroll in a range of courses at one of the following colleges and universities:
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- City University
- Queen Mary University of London (QML)
- Royal Veterinary College, University of London (RVC)
- SOAS, University of London
- London College of Fashion, University of the Arts London
- Gain practical work experience while earning academic credit.
- Courses that facilitate students' understanding of the global workplace.
- Opportunities available in many fields: finance, arts, business or assisting a British MP in the Houses of Parliament.
- Programs at some of the very best institutions in the world.
- Urban, suburban and rural settings provide not only a variety of landscapes and social environments, but also countless study and research opportunities.
- Courses are on offer in virtually any area that can be studied.
- Enroll in courses alongside British students, supported by Arcadia's commitment to academic excellence.
- Fifteen study opportunities in London as well as the internship program.
- Seven University of London institutions, among them the London School of Economics, King's College and University College London.
- Arcadia facilitates direct enrollment at eight universities outside London.
- Programs at the following universities: Oxford, Cambridge, Durham, Lancaster, Manchester, Nottingham, Sussex and York.