Study Abroad in London
"I am extremely thankful that I found Arcadia when looking for a program with which to study abroad."
- Study Abroad in London with Arcadia and immerse yourself in the contemporary and multi-cultural classroom that is one of the most impressive capital cities of Europe.
- Arcadia offers a wide range of courses and co-curricular learning experiences through its London Now, London Connect and Summer programs. London Internship programs also available.
- Alex Brewer, Colgate University student who studied in London with Arcadia.
A very affordable and innovative way to study in London! This program uses the city itself as the classroom, laboratory, archive, gallery, and performance space.
- Choose from a wide range of 4-credit courses taught by Arcadia faculty in our London Center and focused on topics such as business, economics, politics, gender studies, history and art history, literature, writing and cultural studies.
- New courses are added every semester, bringing fresh and exciting aspects of London to Arcadia program students! Choosing Arcadia courses is the most affordable way of studying in London.
- Take full advantage of unique co-curricular learning experiences and focused excursions to get in tune with this complex city, its heritage and its people.
- Fall and Spring Semester: 16 credits
- Academic Year: 32 credits
GPA Requirements: 2.8 or better on a 4.0 scale.
(Formerly London Now with courses at Partner Universities)
This track enables you to combine courses from Arcadia’s London Center with additional disciplinary options from our institutional partners in London. If you need specific course requirements, London Connect provides flexible opportunities. Students may enroll in a range of courses at one of the following colleges and universities:
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- City University
- Queen Mary University of London (QML)
- Royal Veterinary College, University of London (RVC)
- SOAS, University of London
- London College of Fashion, University of the Arts London
Please be aware that tuition fees will vary depending on where you enroll in classes. See the Study Abroad Fees page for further information.
- Fall and Spring Semester: 14-18 credits
- Academic Year: 28-36 credits
GPA Requirements: 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale.
Application Deadlines for London Now and London Connect:
- Fall semester: April 20
- Spring semester: October 15
- Academic year: April 20