Minor in Business Administration
The minor in Business Administration is designed to provide non-business majors with an overview of business organizational functions. This background is useful for students who will be working in organizational settings, regardless of their majors.
Individualized minors in Finance, Management, Marketing, or Human Resources Administration can be tailored for non-business majors to meet particular needs. It may be possible to design individualized minors that prepare students to sit for professional certification examinations.
(24 credits as listed below)
1. Two courses in Business Administration
- BA 101 International Business
- BA 201 Financial Accounting
2. Two additional courses in Business Administration generally from the following, although some tailoring is possible:
- BA 340 Principles of Marketing
- BA 362 Human Resources Administration
- BA 363 International Organizational Behavior
- BA 367 Operations Management
- BA 380 Principles of Finance
3. Two courses in Economics
- EC 210 Principles of Macroeconomics
- EC 211 Principles of Microeconomics