Job Search & Internship Opportunities
KnightLink serves as the central employment hub for Arcadia University students and alumni, connecting them to job and internship opportunities from a variety of locations and industries. Students and alumni have the ability to post their résumés and other job search related documents and search through an up-to-date list of professional opportunities.
Employers, organizations and recruiters can create a KnightLink account to post job and internship opportunities directly for students and alumni to view. Registered and approved organizations may also have the ability to search student and alumni resumes in the database. (Posting position announcements and access to the student and alumni database is FREE.)
For assistance using Knightlink, students and alumni may click here and employers here.
Job listings and internship opportunities can also be sent to Career Education via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by fax (215-881-8757).
Network with more than 9,000 Arcadia University alumni on LinkedIn via www.linkedin.com/alumni. Search for alumni by where they live (location), where they work (organization), and what they do (industry). Leverage the connections that you make to aid in your career and graduate school pursuits.
Diversity Employers Magazine-Digital
Our digital magazine gives you quick access to more features than you find in a print magazine, such as quick preview of all pages, click to the next page, view all links, view archive issues, print, search, download the entire issue, and more.
An inside look at jobs and companies! Search jobs from over 20,000 job sites, newspapers and company career pages.
Internships.com is a comprehensive listing of advertised internships nationwide. The site provides the ability to search internships based on major and/or location, as well as additional search criteria. An excellent resource if you are looking to obtain real world experience and build a bridge between the academic and professional worlds.
To access Internships.com go to: http://www.internships.com/welcome/arcadiauniversity. Choose the “Click Here to Join the Network” option, select Arcadia University and enter promo code: "knights".
The Office of Career Education is delighted to provide you access to our global career and internship support system, called Passport Career. This online tool is designed to support you with your career exploration, job search and/or internship search. We hope you take advantage of the many resources and tools, as you will find extensive content on country-specific job searching, career planning, networking, resume writing, interviewing and much more.
To access Passport Career: www.PassportCareer.com. Click on “Have a registration key? Click here to Register” Registration key is arcad215. Fill out the required registration information.
Please visit the Office of International Affairs at www.arcadia.edu/OIA for further information about opportunities abroad.
Intern U is some of the premier paid internship opportunities for students in the Philadelphia area. Our business model teams college interns with seasoned professionals to deliver business solutions in the areas of technology, communications, and marketing. Intern U provides you, the student a paid internship to gain practical experience in the real world. Each student works on an Intern U team led by a professional mentor. This is real work, solving real problems through Intern U solutions in the workplace. This is NOT filing papers and fetching coffee. We offer you an exciting and challenging paid internship experience that gets your foot in the door for a potential job opportunity after graduating. For more information, visit www.internu.com.
Campus Philly is a nonprofit organization that fuels economic growth by encouraging college students to study, explore, live and work in the Greater Philadelphia tri-state region. Visit www.campusphilly.org to learn how to get around town, familiarize yourself with the city and all that it has to offer!
The Office of Career Education is excited to bring you our new virtual Career Success Center. Through our continued efforts to meet your career management needs, we have partnered with CareerBeam to bring you the best career development information and the best company and industry research tools, available in the market. The Career Success Center has a career development seminar series that has assessments, professional resume & cover letter builders and search strategy resources for you. Just a few highlights and features now available to you include:
• Research on millions of Companies: Including over 60M organizations in more than 170 countries; containing company overviews, key information and business intelligence. You’ll have access to 70M Company contacts, many with biographies and contact information, which is great for connecting with alumni.
• Research on hundreds of Industries: Access to information such as recent developments, business challenges, trends and opportunities on hundreds of industry segments - get current financial information and insights as well.
• Job Postings: The most updated job posting databases containing millions of jobs from multiple sources including internships, entry-level, professional and executive jobs. Postings are continuously authenticated to remove outdated postings and you can create alerts and find connections through social media.
• Self-evaluation: Take a look at who you are today. CareerBeam's unique career assessment tools factor in your values, temperament, interests and personality to help you develop — and achieve — career goals.
• Create professional resumes and cover letters: Whether you are writing a first-time resume or updating a previous one, use CareerBeam for building an accomplishment-based resume and cover letter.
• Prepare for Interview and Beyond: Review interview questions with tips on answers; view videos of effective responses; or record your own answers for review and feedback.
• Networking & Social Media: Social media integration allowing users to leverage their contacts in Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to network and identify potential connections and positions.
• All of this and more in ONE location: You won't be asked to visit numerous sites and resources. It is all under one roof!