Minor in Computer Science
(18–21 credits. Students who want to complete a minor in Computer Science should consult the Department Chair.)
The minor in Computer Science is designed to give students the computing background needed to use computer science as a tool in their primary fields of specialization.
1. Three courses in Computer Science
- CS 201 Problem-Solving with Algorithms and Programming I
- CS 202 Problem-Solving with Algorithms and Programming II
- CS 203 Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis
2. Three Computer Science electives, including at least one at the 300 level