Master of Arts in Education Degree Requirements (M.A.Ed.)
Mathematics Education Concentration
(a minimum of 30 credits)
This program is individualized and planned with the program Coordinator.
1. Mathematics Concentration
2. Education Foundation Courses (6 credits)
3. Concentration Courses (Mathematics) (15 credits)
4. Electives in Education (9 credits)
5. Culminating Activity (3 credits)
The foundation courses (ED 501–510) provide knowledge basic to all aspects of education. A minimum of 15 credits of the degree program must be taken in Mathematics; the remaining credits must be in Education.