Overview of MBA with a Global Perspective
Arcadia's M.B.A. is a leadership development program focused on enabling students to:
- Analyze emerging global trends affecting business today.
- Collaborate across borders to utilize resources successfully on a global basis to achieve organizational goals.
- Apply technology to improve areas such as management information, communication and productivity.
- Improve skills associated with data gathering, analysis and evaluation in order to devise and implement more effective strategic plans.
- Lead organizations in achieving their goals and objectives through effective delegating, team-building, and motivating practices.
- Integrate cultural awareness and diversity in implementing ethical decisions.
Students complete two one-week international experiences, one in an emerging economy and one in a developed economy. Comparing and contrasting the two experiences takes place in the Global Strategic Management capstone course (BA695) at the end of the program.
Arcadia’s MBA program educates students about the latest management decision-making tools and techniques to ensure business success. Students are exposed to cutting-edge industry best practices and techniques in key business areas.
The program engages students in developing an awareness of the impact business decisions have on society. Students will be able to incorporate this gained knowledge to ensure their organization’s plans will offer a high degree of sustainability within a balanced ethical framework.
Students will develop team building and communication skills in preparation for leadership roles in the business community through case studies, team-based projects, and international travel.
Graduates of the Arcadia MBA program will be able to utilize the knowledge and skills acquired to devise effective strategies and objectives for their organizations. They will be equipped with leadership and technical skills enabling them to manage teams of individuals in achieving their desired results. Arcadia’s graduates will develop knowledge and leadership skills to advance their organizations and careers in an effective and responsible fashion.
The M.B.A. with a Global Perspective is offered one night a week on campus. The Arcadia Graduate Certificates are offered online.
Accreditation and Memberships
Arcadia's School of Global Business programs (Accounting, Business Administration, International Business & Culture, Health Administration, Management Information Systems, Chemistry & Business and MBA) are accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
ACBSP Reporting: Click here for data from our most recent Quality Assurance Report filed with ACBSP and other relevant School of Global Business data.
It is a member of the AACSB International (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) and the Middle Atlantic Association of Colleges of Business Administration (MAACBA).