Arcadia Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship
This certificate is designed for future business owners or the owner/operator of a business competing in today’s fast-paced, global marketplace.
Certificate requirements (15 credits)
- BA 540 Multinational Marketing (3 credits; On Campus)
- BA 600 Leadership for Effective Organizations (3 credits; On Campus)
- BA 604 Global Organizational Development—The Evolving Challenge (3 credits; Online)
- BA 610 Entrepreneurship and Innovation (3 credits; Online)
- BA 612 E-Commerce (3 credits; Online)
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of our students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.arcadia.edu/gainful.