Arcadia Graduate Certificate in Leadership
This certificate is designed to help individuals develop the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to design and execute strategic initiatives.
Certificate Requirements (15 credits)
- BA 530 Global Issues of Social Responsibility and Law (3 credits; On Campus)
- BA 600 Leadership for Effective Organizations (3 credits; On Campus)
- BA 602 Power and Politics (3 credits; Online)
- BA 603 Contemporary Issues in Leadership (3 credits; Online)
- BA 604 Global Organizational Development—The Evolving Challenge (3 credits; Online)
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of our students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.arcadia.edu/gainful.