This is a Combined Program with Columbia University in New York.
About the Engineering Program with Columbia University
- Five-year option for two bachelor’s degrees
- Six-year option for bachelor’s and master’s degrees
- Opportunities to study abroad at some of the top universities around the world
Arcadia University offers a combined five-year (3+2) Engineering Program with Columbia University in New York. This plan blends a strong liberal arts, science and mathematics foundation with an intensive engineering curriculum. The program prepares students for careers in industry or graduate work in engineering, mathematics, or the physical sciences. The program qualifies students to take the examination for professional engineers. More.
- Five-year 3+2 program: Bachelor of Arts or Science in Mathematics, Computer Science, Chemistry, or individual major in Applied Physics from Arcadia University and Bachelor of Science or Engineering or Applied Science from Columbia University
- Six-year 4+2 program: Bachelor of Science or Master of Science in Engineering from Columbia University and Bachelor of Arts or Science in Mathematics, Computer Science, Chemistry, or individual major in Applied Physics from Arcadia University
- Assistant Professor: Dr. Daniel Nkemzi