Minor in Mathematics
(19–20 credits as listed below)
The minor in Mathematics is designed to give students majoring in other fields the minimum number of Mathematics courses necessary to do fundamental mathematical analysis required for positions in the sciences and social sciences.
Students who minor in both Mathematics and Statistics can only apply MA 201, 202, 203 toward both minors.
1. Four courses in Mathematics
- MA 201, 202, 203 Calculus I, II, III
- MA 221 Linear Algebra
2. One course chosen from the following:
- MA 302 Introduction to Analysis
- MA 322 Abstract Algebra I
- MA 341 Probability