Physical Therapy Continuing Education Courses
Electrotherapy Update: Are You “Stimulating” Your Patient’s Best Outcomes?
Electrotherapy has broad applications across many different patient groups as an adjunct intervention. There is also a growing body of evidence that supports its use to manage a variety of pain conditions and improve strength and functional outcomes post-knee surgery/injury and post-stroke. The emphasis of this lecture and application course will be on proper set-up, dosing, and outcome measurement to support your treatment plan to utilize electrical stimulation based on the most recent evidence.
- Date: Friday, April 26, 2013 (Registration Deadline: April 15, 2013)
- Cost: $150
- Location: Arcadia University, 450 S. Easton Road, Glenside, PA 19038
- Faculty: Scott K. Stackhouse, PT, PhD and Amy Miller, PT, DPT, EdD
- Registration, schedule and course information
- Contact: Noreen Harrington-Kelly, 215-572-2820 or Harrington-KellyN@arcadia.edu