2013-14 Undergraduate Student
Financial Aid Forms
For Summer '13, Fall '13 & Spring '14 Semesters
Applications received after these date will be processed on a rolling basis.
- March 1, 2013, for new undergraduate students entering fall 2013
- April 1, 2013, for returning undergraduate, new and returning graduate students entering summer 2013/fall 2013
- November 1, 2013, for new undergraduate students entering spring 2014
Please read carefully:
Rights and Responsibilities of Students Receiving Financial Aid
Undergraduate Financial Aid Applications
For New or Current Students; Summer 2012/Fall 2012/Spring 2013 Semesters
- FAFSA 2013-14 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (*available 1/1/13*). Apply for a federal PIN first (student and one parent (if student is dependent) each need a PIN) at www.pin.ed.gov before completing the FAFSA online. PIN serves as your e-signature.
- Arcadia University Financial Aid Application For full-time and part-time students.
- Off-Campus Housing Form (PDF; download and print)For full-time dependent undergraduates living in off-campus housing of their own, independent from parents/guardians and the University
- ERPA Form (PDF; print & return)
Income Statement Forms
Loan Applications & Loan Counseling Links
Students wishing to borrow a Federal Direct Stafford Loan must complete the appropriate Federal Direct Stafford Loan Acceptance Form below. Additionally, if a student never borrowed through the Federal Direct Loan Program, or previously borrowed a Stafford Loan through a lender/bank, they must complete a Federal Direct Stafford Loan MPN (master promissory note) and a Federal Direct Stafford Loan Entrance Counseling session at www.StudentLoans.gov.
For New or Current Students; Summer 2013/Fall 2013/Spring 2014 Semesters
For Graduating, Withdrawing or Stopping Out Students
Special Arcadia Scholarship Applications
Note: Prospective full-time undergraduate and graduate students applying to full-time Arcadia programs are automatically reviewed for merit scholarships at the time they apply for admission. No separate application is required.