2013-14 Undergraduate Student
Financial Aid Forms
For Summer '13, Fall '13 & Spring '14 Semesters
Applications received after these date will be processed on a rolling basis.
- March 1, 2013, for new undergraduate students entering fall 2013
- April 1, 2013, for returning undergraduate, new and returning graduate students entering summer 2013/fall 2013
- November 1, 2013, for new undergraduate students entering spring 2014
Please read carefully:
Rights and Responsibilities of Students Receiving Financial Aid
Undergraduate Financial Aid Applications
For New or Current Students; Summer 2012/Fall 2012/Spring 2013 Semesters
- FAFSA 2013-14 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (*available 1/1/13*). Apply for a federal PIN first (student and one parent (if student is dependent) each need a PIN) at www.pin.ed.gov before completing the FAFSA online. PIN serves as your e-signature.
- Arcadia University Financial Aid Application For full-time and part-time students.
- Off-Campus Housing Form (PDF; download and print)For full-time dependent undergraduates living in off-campus housing of their own, independent from parents/guardians and the University
- ERPA Form (PDF; print & return)
Income Statement Forms
Loan Applications & Loan Counseling Links
Students wishing to borrow a Federal Direct Stafford Loan must complete the appropriate Federal Direct Stafford Loan Acceptance Form below. Additionally, if a student never borrowed through the Federal Direct Loan Program, or previously borrowed a Stafford Loan through a lender/bank, they must complete a Federal Direct Stafford Loan MPN (master promissory note) and a Federal Direct Stafford Loan Entrance Counseling session at www.StudentLoans.gov.
For New or Current Students; Summer 2013/Fall 2013/Spring 2014 Semesters
- 2013-14 Federal Direct Stafford Loan Acceptance Form for Undergraduates (last date to submit=5/1/13)
- Federal Direct Parent PLUS Pre-Approval Form (last date to submit=5/1/13)
Note: do not complete until you have received an official financial aid package and can request an exact amount. Credit checks for fall 2013/spring 2014 loans will not be run until April 1, 2013. After this date, credit check results will be emailed and the parent must complete the MPN within 90 days or the credit check will be void.
- Federal Direct Stafford Loan MPN (Master Promissory Note)
- Federal Direct Stafford Loan Entrance Counseling Session
For Graduating, Withdrawing or Stopping Out Students
Special Arcadia Scholarship Applications
Note: Prospective full-time undergraduate and graduate students applying to full-time Arcadia programs are automatically reviewed for merit scholarships at the time they apply for admission. No separate application is required.
Have questions about