Arcadia's Financial Literacy Program
Turning Financial Stress Into Success
At Arcadia University, we know that being "financially literate" is a key component of your future success. We strive to provide you with the tools to understand basic financial concepts, money management strategies and best practices in such a way that you are empowered to make sound financial decisions which contribute to both your short-term and long-term personal financial health. That's the goal of our Common Cent$ Financial Literacy Program! Common Cent$ offers students a series of workshops and seminars throughout the year on topics listed below. Additionally, if you attend, you will automatically be entered into a drawing, winner to be picked at the close of the workshop, for a $100 Amazon gift card!!
Fall 2014 Workshop Series:
- How to Survive Financially On a ‘Shoe-String’ College Student Budget
Tuesday, October 7, 4-5 p.m., Castle Rose Room. Dinner will be served.
- Why Your Credit Score is Just as Important as Your GPA
Monday, October 20, 6-7 p.m., Castle Rose Room
- Protecting Your Credit/Credit Cards
Wednesday, Nov. 12, 5-6 p.m., Castle Rose Room
Spring 2015 Workshop Series
- From CD’s to IRA’s: The Basics of Investing, in 60 Minutes or Less!
- Your Financial Life After College (from calculating your actual take-home pay, comparing job offers/cost-of-living, creating a spending plan, repaying loans, etc.)
- It’s All About M-E!(Get your personalized student
loan picture, one-on-one with a counselor: Space is limited—R.S.V.P. in advance--more information to follow)
DON’T MISS OUT - Don’t miss out on your FREE access to CashCourse!
CashCourse provides a diverse range of online resources that include.
Have questions about