||Living the Arcadia Promise
Every day, alumni are living the Arcadia Promise and making a difference “At Home and In the World.” They touch the lives of many, and in turn, they are changed by their encounters.
The Alumni Office Welcomes You!
The Alumni Office is here to serve you! We offer a broad range of activities, programs, services and benefits to keep you engaged with your alma mater and connected with alumni of all ages. If you find yourself in the Philadelphia area, please stop by Blankley Alumni House, home of the original Gate House. The Alumni Office staff would enjoy greeting you and showing you around the new buildings and beautiful campus.
What Can We Do for You?
In collaboration with the Alumni Association, we provide active engagement with your alma mater:
- Volunteer on Alumni Association Committees
- Attend one or more events offered through Arcadia and the various chapters and clubs (guided tours through museums, zoos and other cultural venues, plus lectures and programs with faculty members on campus)
- Participate in Reunion and Homecoming activities
- Gather in Florida for the annual February Reunions
Offer Services and Benefits:
How to Contact the Alumni Office
Arcadia University, Office of Alumni Relations
450 S. Easton Road, Glenside, PA 19038
If you are visiting, you will find the Alumni Office in Blankley Alumni House.
Alumni Office Staff
- Nancy Woehrle, Assistant Director of Alumni Relations
Phone: 215-572-4032; E-mail email@example.com
- Rosemarie Kraynak, Office Administrator/Communications Coordinator
Phone: 215-572-2160; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org