Attend the Graduate Programs Open House on Nov. 12. Questions about the Opne House or prefer not to register online? Contact Enrollment Management at 1-877-ARCADIA (1-877-272-2342) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arcadia is ranked a national leader for study abroad, and Arcadia's graduate business students don't just talk about the global marketplace—they take two one-week international business trips, meeting with executives of global companies.
Classes are held one evening a week, on the same day, for 19-22 months.
- Designed for the working professional. Students take one course at a time in an accelerated, seven-week format.
- Tuition includes international travel and remains fixed throughout your program
- Our cohort model helps develop team-building skills. You will have the same group of working professionals as classmates for the length of the program.
- Build relationships and extend your professional network with professionals from different countries and industries.
- Gain the knowledge, skills, and tools you need to succeed in today’s highly competitive business world.
School of Global Business
Brubaker Hall, Rm. 321