The BBEST Program is excited to offer its Autism Institute this summer as an accelerated hybrid course, priced at just $899.
- Dates: Summer Session II - June 21 and July 18, 2014, in class, followed by 7 weeks online course work from June 21 through August 8.
- Time: In class (2 classes) - 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Location: In class sessions will be held at Arcadia’s King of Prussia Campus, 1150 First Ave, Suite 700, King of Prussia, PA 19406
- Registration Deadline: Friday, June 20, 2014
- Instructors: Dr. Kim Dean and Dr. Heather Hopkins
The Autism Institute
is an accelerated hybrid course (Characteristics of Students with
Autism Spectrum Disorders - ED 660) and is a combination of two full
days on campus, seven weeks of online course work, and twenty hours of
field experience. The two days on campus are June 21 and July 18.
Participants will obtain information
about learning, social and behavioral characteristics of youngsters who
are in the Autism Spectrum Disorder, in addition to introductory
intervention strategies, family and legal issues. Educators, therapists,
school administrators, parents and other interested family members will
benefit from attending this institute.
This Course can be applied toward the completion of the Arcadia University Graduate Certificate in Autism and/or a M.Ed. in Special Education.
Margi Wallace, CAPM
King of Prussia Campus
and Center for Summer
1150 First Avenue
Parkview Tower Bldg.
King of Prussia, PA 19406