Campaign Priorities and Goals
This major Campaign to transform student life at Arcadia has three goals.
To enrich student learning and life so our students can excel in a rapidly changing world, the Campaign will:
- Enhance our new core curriculum that infuses international experiences at home and in the world into courses to better prepare graduates for the global economy.
- Build the new University Commons.
- Construct new classrooms and faculty offices.
- Enhance student housing.
- Create a new athletics field.
To renew the beauty and elegance of our campus as an ideal learning environment, the Campaign will:
- Restore our beloved Grey Towers Castle and other significant campus landmarks.
- Establish named endowed funds for the continuing care of the Castle and other landmarks. Provide a new grand entrance at Church Road.
- Improve campus landscaping, lighting and signage.
- Build a beautiful new campus water feature.
To ensure future opportunities for faculty and students to contribute to the world in notable ways, the Campaign will:
- Increase our endowment for student scholarships and distinguished faculty appointments.
- Develop an innovative New Opportunity Fund.
- Strengthen our nationally recognized Annual Fund.