Access the World from On Campus or Online
Arcadia University students have everywhere access to the Web through a network that makes the entire campus a Wi-Fi hot spot. Combined with a host of new web-based teaching and learning tools, students can use Arcadia’s wireless campus as a key platform for their coursework and their extracurricular learning.With more than 100 programs around the world, Arcadia will increasingly rely on web-based tools and access to connect students and faculty—wherever they are.
With Arcadia’s online learning and high-tech campus, you can...
- Video conference with classmates and faculty.
- Create e-portfolios.
- Social network with classmates who are studying abroad.
- Collaborate with classmates and faculty on group projects—no matter what country they’re in.
- Use synchronous tools (video, audio, desktop sharing) with students and faculty around the world using Wimba Live Classroom.
- Access the MyArcadia campus portal for courses, online discussions and student activities.
IT User Support
Monday – Thursday,
8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Dilworth Hall (map)
IT Staff Directory