Student Government Organization (SGO)
Membership | Leadership | Facebook | Goals & Mission
Arcadia University’s Student Government Organization (SGO) is dedicated to serving Arcadia’s undergraduate population and providing an outlet for student voice. SGO encourages active participation within the university’s community and also promotes self-advocacy for all students. The Senate is comprised of four committees, each with a focus on a specific aspect of student life at Arcadia: Academic Services, Budgetary, Facilities, and Student Services Committees. SGO is also responsible for the allocation of all budgets for Arcadia clubs and organizations.
Membership & Meetings
SGO membership as a senator is open to all students. New senators are encouraged to apply at the beginning of each semester as petitions become available.
SGO meetings are held bi-weekly on Tuesday nights at 5:30 p.m. Meetings will be held in the Dining Complex Amphitheater, Lecture 107 and everyone is invited to attend! Check the Events Calendar on MyArcadia for more information.
- President Daniel Rivera, Office hours: Mondays & Wednesdays, 4 p.m.-5 p.m.
- Chancellor Laura Reinert, Office hours: Thursdays, 4 p.m.-6 p.m.
- Secretary Devon Miller, Office hours: Tuesdays, 4 p.m.-5 p.m.
- Treasurer Ishraq Khandaker, Office hours: Tuesdays, 4 p.m.-5 p.m.; Fridays, 12:15 p.m.-1:15 p.m.
- Contact us at email@example.com.
- Julie DiTrapano, Director of Engagement and New Student Programs
- Ed Kovacs, Assistant Dean for Engagement and New Student Programs
Contact the Office of Engagement & New Students
Commons, 1st Floor.