Volunteer in Community Service
Some questions to ask yourself before volunteering...
1. What are my talents/skills/interests?
2. Do I want to volunteer to support my current educational interests/job (i.e., Education & tutoring, Pre-med & Healthcare), or, do I want to try something different?
3. What kind of time commitment can I afford to give (i.e., weekly, monthly, only one time...)?
4. Do I want to volunteer as an individual or with a group?
5. Am I able to provide myself with transportation?
6. What cultures/races/genders/age groups do I want to work with and am I familiar with them?
7. Is a spiritual component important to me, would I like a chance to reflect on my service?
Read the Community
Service Annual Report
450 S. Easton Road
Glenside, PA 19038