In addition to direct access to professional and paraprofessional staff, amenities afforded all residential students include the following:
- Furniture: a bed, dresser, desk, and desk chair
- A cable package that includes HBO and Showtime
- In-room Ethernet and wireless internet access/phone access
- Access to free laundry facilities
- In the traditional residence halls (Kistler, Thomas, Dilworth, and Heinz) residents utilize community bathrooms, shared by the members of the floor. The housekeeping staff cleans, maintains, and stocks these facilities daily.
- In Knight Hall, there is one bathroom in each suite. Residents are expected to clean and maintain the bathrooms. Housekeeping staff stocks the bathrooms with paper products.
- In apartment-style housing, units have one or two bathrooms, depending on the occupancy and size of the unit. Residents are expected to clean, maintain, and stock these bathrooms.
Kitchens and Cooking
- Common-area microwaves are available throughout the traditional residence halls.
- Knight Hall has one kitchen per floor, located in the lounge. Residents must provide their own cooking supplies.
- Apartments feature a full-sized kitchen with a refrigerator, stove, and oven. Most provide dishwashers. Students must provide their own cooking supplies and microwave oven (if desired).
- Knight Hall Suites feature additional loveseats, sofas, and coffee tables in the common area.
- Apartments feature a dining room table, four dining chairs, and a seating area with a sofa, loveseat, end table, and coffee table in the living room.
& Commuter Life
Student Affairs Suite
Monday - Friday,
9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Residence & Commuter
450 S. Easton Road
Glenside, PA 19038