- Only full time undergraduate students need to complete a Refund Request Form. All other students will be automatically refunded. NOTE: If you are a full time undergraduate, the Refund Request Form must be received and the credit must appear on your account by 12 noon on Tuesday for receipt of a refund the following week during the semester.
- If you have dropped a class please see Student Refund Information and Policies for current refund amounts.
- Loans typically disburse to student accounts no earlier than 10 days before the semester starts, provided the student is registered at least half-time for the upcoming semester and all financial aid requirements have been met. If you have a credit balance after your loan funds have disbursed, you should receive your spring or fall refund within 14 days after the start of classes. If we have not received your loan funds or you are not fully registered by the first day of class they will be refunded within 14 days of the disbursement of your loan funds or when you are fully registered. (See below for Summer Refund Information)
- All students: After the start of the semester, a credit must appear on the students account by noon Tuesday in order for a refund to be processed for the following week.
- Arcadia University refunds are processed through the PNC Portal. A refund check will be mailed to your preferred address unless you choose to set up direct deposit to the bank of your choice. If you have direct deposit for Work Study, you also need to set up direct deposit for your Financial Aid refund through the PNC Portal.
- To request direct deposit, change your mailing address for your check or to update your PNC profile go to https://www.paymentportal.pnc.com/arc/login.htm, enter your student ID number and activation code (PIN) you received from PNC.
- Please contact PNC directly if you have any questions regarding this process at https://www.paymentportal.pnc.com/arc/login.htm or call PNC Bank at 1-800-745-7577.
- According to Federal Guidelines when there is a Parent Loan on the student account the refund must be issued to the borrower of the Parent Loan unless Arcadia University is given written permission from the borrower to issue the refund in the name of the student.
Summer Refund Information
- Please see section below entitled Summer Loan Disbursements to see when summer loans disburse to student accounts.
- You should receive your refund within 14 days after the start of classes, if your loan funds have been disbursed to your account and you show a credit balance at the start of classes. If we do not receive your loan funds or you are not fully registered by the first day of class they will be refunded within 14 days of the disbursement of your loan funds or when you are fully registered.
- ALL summer tuition is deducted (including tuition for future summer sessions in which you are registered). You may receive 1 or 2 refunds based on the disbursement of your loans.
Summer Loan Disbursements
- Students registered for at least 6 credits in summer session 1 will have all their summer loan funds disburse to their student account ten days before summer session 1, provided they have completed all financial aid requirements.
- Students registered for less than 6 credits in summer session 1 and who are also registered for summer session 2 will have half of their total summer loan disburse ten days before summer session 1 and the other half disburse ten days before summer session 2, provided they have a completed all financial aid requirements.
- Students registered for 3 credits for summer session 2 and 3 credits for summer session 3, will have half of their total summer loan disburse at the beginning of summer session 2, and the other half at the beginning of summer session 3, provided they have completed all financial aid requirements.
- Students registered for 3 credits for each of the three summer sessions will have their total summer loan spread over three disbursements, each of which will disburse ten days before each respective session, provided they have completed all financial aid requirements.
For questions regarding refunds, contact the One-Stop Shop by phone at 215-517-2339 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other questions regarding student loans may be addressed by Enrollment Management.
Have questions about
Taylor Hall, Suite 100
Monday - Thursday,
8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.;
Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Monday, May 19 - Friday, Aug. 22
Monday - Thursday,
8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.;
Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
450 S. Easton Road
Glenside, PA 19038