Use these menus to plan your special events at Arcadia. From a simple break, to a VIP luncheon, or an elegant hors d’ oeuvres reception, these pages reflect fresh, contemporary menu ideas. These menus represent only the starting point. Our Director of Catering will be more than happy to prepare a custom menu for your special event. Our desire is to serve you and your guests a truly memorable meal.
Please note if your menu selection offers a choice of several different options, that we will need to know your count and menu selections 72 hours or three business days in advance.
Additional Menus & Services
- Holiday Cookies (PDF format)
- No Frills Catering (PDF format) A quick, convenient and low cost way to throw a party without leaving campus for your supplies.
- Parkhurst Express Menu (PDF format) This menu is designed for budget conscious events. You can enjoy all the benefits of catering without the cost!
- Simply Celebrations (PDF format) This menu is great for self catering your next celebration. Choose from items that are pre-made or heat and serve!
- Cake Creations (PDF format)
- Fresh From the Oven (PDF format) Freshly baked, pastries, cakes, cookies and desserts created by our very own baker.
- From Home with Love (PDF format) Dining Services at Arcadia University offers a variety of care packages to brighten your student’s day or let them know you are thinking of them. These packages are sent as birthday, holiday, get well, surprise, exam time or just to say hello! The student receives a note in their mailbox letting them know someone from home is missing them, and that a package is waiting for them in the Dining Hall. All packages are gift wrapped.
How to Order
Catering Order Form (PDF format) Please fill-out form online and print out.
Event Checklist (PDF format) Please fill-out form online and print out. This checklist is designed to make the process of ordering your special events easier. The answers to these questions will provide our office with valuable information to ensure the success of your event, as well as some helpful.
Return or fax your completed order form and Event Checklist to:
Kevin Muldoon, Director of Catering
Use our new online forms to give us feedback about our food service and catering.
Dining Complex, 2nd Flr.
The Chat, Ground Flr.
Easton Hall Cafe, Grd. Flr.