Meal Plan Options
Students who live in the Castle, Kistler, Thomas, Dilworth, Heinz, and Knight Halls may choose from the following plans:
- 14 Meal Dining Plan: $1735 per semester - Includes 14 all-you-care-to-eat meals per week. NOTE: First-year residential students must have the 14 meal plan for the first semester. After that time, they may select from any of the plans listed below.
- 10 Meal Dining Plan: $1630 per semester - Includes 10 all-you-care-to-eat meals per week plus $50 declining balance
- 100 Block Meal Plan: $1590 per semester - Includes 100 all-you-care-to-eat meals per semester plus $50 declining balance
Residential students in apartment-style housing may choose one of the following plans in addition to those offered above.
- 5 Meal Dining Plan: $1140 per semester - Includes 5 all-you-care-to-eat meals per week, plus $250 in declining balance
- 50 Block Meal Plan: $1080 per semester - Includes 50 all-you-care-to-eat meals per semester, plus $250 declining balance
Commuter students and apartment residents who do not want to purchase a meal plan may designate funds on their account to be used at any Parkhurst dining location. Please contact us directly for this option.
Meal Plan Changes
Students may add, drop, or change their meal plan through the end of the first week of classes each semester. Meal plan changes for returning students may be submitted via the Meal Plan Change Request Form on the Residence Life Blackboard organization.
Please note that first-year residential students are assigned the 14 Meal Dining Plan and may not change their meal plan until the spring semester.