Parkhurst Dining prides itself on made-from-fresh, healthy menu items, including "whole body cuisine" entreés low in salt, cholesterol and fat. Enjoy a trans fat-free meal—Parkhurst uses 100% canola oil.
Some of our signature food stations include:
- Pepperazzi, featuring fresh hand-tossed pizzas, pasta and other Italian specialties.
- Bravisimo, providing a wide selection of cooked-to-order dishes from around the world.
- Deli, featuring make-your-own sandwiches and wraps.
- The Tower Grille, serving made-to-order grilled items.
- The Parkside Diner, cooking home-style, traditional foods.
- Showcase Salads, Fresh Stock soups and homemade chilis.
- The Chat, offering made-to-order grilled items, Mexican favorites, hot and cold subs, "on-the-go" salads and sandwiches, and much more.
- Easton Café, located in Easton Hall, serving Seattle's Best beverages and Starbucks coffee, fresh Tazo tea, baked goods, salads, fresh fruit, and “on the go” soups and deli sandwiches.
For more information, visit Parkhurst's Web site at www.parkhurstdining.com.