Transfer Decision Day
Tuesday, Aug. 5, 2014 | REGISTER
Schedule a one-on-one meeting to discuss admission, financial aid, and your transition to Arcadia University.
Our transfer counselors will give you a preliminary credit evaluation and advice on courses to take before you transfer. Apply while you are here and we’ll waive the application fee.
- Bring your transcript for a credit evaluation. If you are applying for Fall 2014, you may be able to receive an on-the-spot decision.
- See how you can study abroad at a reduced cost.
- Find out about scholarships, grants and loans.
- One-half hour appointments are available from 12 noon to 6:30 p.m. in Grey Towers Castle.
To be eligible to receive an on-the-spot decision:
- Students must bring official transcripts. If they have completed
fewer than 30 college credits, they must bring official high school
transcript with SAT or ACT scores. If they do not bring official
documentation, admission decisions may be provisional or not immediate.
- Students should have a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher to receive an immediate decision.
CLICK HERE to register online. Please register at least 2 business days in advance. You may also call toll-free 1-877-ARCADIA (1-877-272-2342) to register. For questions or for more information, e-mail the Transfer Coordinator.