International Student Applicant Information
Arcadia University is a coeducational, private, comprehensive university offering a wide array of undergraduate, graduate and professional programs in a personalized setting. Founded in 1853, Arcadia University is located in Glenside, Pennsylvania, just 25 minutes from Center City Philadelphia on a 81-acre campus that features the national historic landmark Grey Towers Castle.
Arcadia University serves a student body of more than 4,000 undergraduate and graduate students. Students work closely with faculty for academic advising and research both in and out of the classroom. Undergraduate and graduate degrees are offered in more than 75 programs of study. The University also operates one of the largest study abroad programs in the United States.
Arcadia University prepares students for life in a rapidly changing global society. The University emphasizes integrative learning, personal attention, and international and multicultural relations. Arcadia prides itself on meeting the changing educational, career and developmental needs of students, alumni and the local community.
- GPA – Grade Point Average
- GMAT – Graduate Management Aptitude Test. For more information, visit www.gmac.com/gmac
- GRE – Graduate Record Examination Aptitude test. For more information, visit www.ets.org/gre
- IELTS – International English Language Testing System. For more information, visit www.ielts.org
- iTEP – iTEP-International Test of English Proficiency. For more information, visit www.iTEPexam.com.
- MAT – Miller Analogies Test. For more information, visit www.milleranalogies.com
- MCAT – Medical College Admissions Test. For more information, visit www.aamc.org/students/mcat
- TOEFL – Test of English as a Foreign Language. For more information, visit www.ets.org/toefl